The event shall be known as the 62nd Kariba Invitation Tiger Fish Tournament, KITFT (Inter-Club). It is a four-person team event.
Dates and Venue
The KITFT tournament will be held on the 11th, 12th & 13th October 2023 from the NAUZ Charara Site, Lake Kariba. It is a three-day event.
The entry fee shall be US$550 per team of four. There is a further charge of US$50 per driver/reserve in a team. This amount is non-refundable in the event of a withdrawal or non-arrival, unless authorised by the committee.
Entry is by qualification or invitation and is open to all Clubs / Societies and their members who meet with the following requirements:
- Zimbabwean Clubs / Societies must be properly constituted and fully paid-up members of the NAUZ (Union).
- Non-Zimbabwean Clubs / Societies must be fully paid-up members of the Angling Union or Association of that country subject to proof of membership of their Home Union.
- To have International Status teams must compromise of at least three members from that country. Teams’ status at the start of the first day will remain the same for the duration of the tournament.
- Entries will only be accepted on the official entry form. Change of Competitors’ names on the entry forms will only be permitted if proof of membership can be furnished.
- All teams, once they have registered, will be allocated numbers on their arrival at the KITFT office at NAUZ Charara site.
- Entry forms must be completed in full and addressed and delivered to the designated receiver.
Final Acceptance for Entries
The closing date for the acceptance of entries will be published in advance. The Committee reserves the right to accept or reject entries without recourse.